Healthy recipes for a good life
These days everyone is looking for healthy recipes, where everyone now cares about his health and wants to stay away from things that harm his health and is heading for healthy food, but what is healthy food? Healthy food means you’re dealing with foods that are rich in nutrients, Also a healthy lifestyle shouldn’t be temporary and only during a diet, healthy food is a lifestyle, and healthy eating should always be followed by exercise,its also Reduces disease and also gets you to the ideal weight you want, so in the remainder of the article will explain well what is good food and how to eat good food and healthy recipes.
Healthy food and healthy recipes
So if you want to do healthy recipes and benefit the body, must first calculate the number of calories you need in your day, each person needs a certain number of calories. In general, calories that one should eat a day vary by age, sex, weight, and daily activity,, and there are many sites that provide you with the calculation of the number of calories you need in your day, and if you want to lose your weight you should reduce your calorie intake to burn the stock.
Healthy food consists of many different foods from the six major food groups as follows:
1 – Whole grains: such as bread noodles, seeds, oats and many other things
2- Fruits and vegetables: Fruits and vegetables have many benefits as they are a rich sources of fiber, minerals, and vitamins, Fruit and vegetables also play a major role in improving the health of the body, eating fruits and vegetables in different colors provides the body with various nutrients, The World Health Organization said that the man should consume 4.5 or more cups of fruits and vegetables a day, as juices are a very large part of healthy food and healthy recipes, there are some opinions that eating fruits and vegetables is much better than juice, fruits and vegetables play a very large role in protecting heart from disease and diabetes, also in the prevention of cancer.
3- Protein: It is known that the protein is an essential food ingredient it is doing a repair of all body tissues, foods rich in protein are known to contain high levels of minerals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, and protein sources are known to all, a meat, fish, eggs, beans, nuts, soybeans, Hence, we conclude that the protein sources are not the only animal, but there are also plant.
4- Dairy: Health food should contain milk because of its important minerals such as calcium, which is important for building bones and teeth, the sources of milk vary, like yogurt and cheese.
5- Fat: The fat is very important for the health of the brain element and also increase the energy, fat is also beneficial for the skin and hair and the health of the joints, and is doing an important role in the absorption of some vitamins cycle, but eating lots of fat causes many disasters, saturated fat found in the Fatty foods and fast foods should be kept away completely as they lead to heart disease. Unsaturated fats found in avocados and fish, it reduces blood cholesterol, If you want to make healthy recipes, you should not exceed 30% of the fat in the recipe.
6- Sugars: Sugars are found naturally in many foods. Sugar is found in fruits, vegetables, sweets and many other things, but if there is a lot of sugar in the foody it may cause heart problems, weight gain, blood sugar imbalance and other diseases, the American Heart Association advises that Men eat 9 teaspoons of sugar a day or less, and women eat 6 teaspoons of sugar a day or less.
Our website offers you many wonderful, healthy recipes, but to be able to benefit as much as the possible healthy food you should follow some tips and we will summarize the most important ones.
* Replace animal fats rich in saturated fat with unsaturated fats such as those found in nuts.
* Minimize salts because they lead to high blood pressure and retention of fluid in the body, and you must increase the potassium metal found in bananas, tuna, and pumpkin nut, but be careful not to over-consume it so as not to deteriorate in the vital functions.
* Eat foods that contain calcium and vitamin D, and pay attention to the levels of these two because calcium is a very important food element, which maintains the health of the skeleton and teeth, while vitamin D is important as it helps the body to absorb calcium. Varied sources of calcium are found in dairy products and soybeans, Green cabbage, white peppers. Vitamin D is the best source at all is sunlight, the body must be exposed every day to sunlight to ensure proper growth.
* Eat fresh foods as much as possible, and also eat daily meals at certain times known as the best times, where breakfast is from 6 am to 9 am and lunch from 12 noon to 3 pm and dinner from 5 to 9 pm.
* You should read the description of the product when you buy anything and compare the products with each other and choose the best among them in terms of health, and you will find in the description of the product table that contains the components, and now you know what useful ingredients and harmful ingredients are, so the order to buy useful food products has become easy.
In conclusion, your health is the largest treasure you own, so you should pay attention to it, and to maintain it you must first change your eating habits, where you must stay away from any hurtful food sources and go to useful food, this site will help you as it provides many healthy recipes, All you have to do is visiting our site and choosing healthy recipes and you will find all the recipes you want.